Demo Site

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hibiscus Wine Photos

Below are some photos of a recently racked hibiscus wine that I must say I am pretty pleased with. The taste is quite unique and the color is a lovely transluscent red. I am always amazed at the absolute miracle that happens during the wine making process and baffled that I can participate in aiding in the production of such a beautiful end product. I am really only a custodian of the process...more like a night watchman who tries to prevent any unsavory characters from entering.

To participate in and continue within a tradition that predates history is simply amazing and each newly begun wine is a thrill and a mystery. Strange....sounds almost like religious sentiment.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog